You can recycle all types of paper and card in your recycling bin at home, including;
- Newspapers and magazines
- Cartons such as Tetra Pak
- Toilet roll and kitchen roll tubes
- Cardboard boxes and sleeves from food packaging such as cereal boxes.
- Envelopes and junk mail (Top tip - You can leave the plastic window in your envelopes)
- Tram and train tickets, clothes tags.
Every item you recycle right at home counts.
Find out below the difference you can make by just recycling one more item! Let's #RecycleMore in 2017!